Saturday, September 30, 2006
Little Miss Sunshine was good (: I like the brother a lot. And I like to sit on benches. Benches are free. Yesterday I had St Nicks food, and an avocado milkshake. Which was nice. I am also typing like I'm 9 years old. Which is mildly horrifying. But it is Children's Day tomorrow. So. Yah.
Anyway, I want to buy tissue packets that say CHOPE! So cute. But they are only available at Science Discovery Centre. or Singapore Discovery Centre. I don't know which. Is there even a difference. Anyway, I don't know where the SDC (Hur. Clever) is. So, no CHOPE! tissue packets for me. I like acronyms.
PEL is not in the test. SDC is don't know where. TCC has nice coffee
.. I don't know anymore acronyms.
Bye bye world.
Maybe. But I tell the truth. You don't get to take that away from me, and call it a lesson.
|
FROM BLOWN SPEAKERS
ARCHIVES
|