Saturday, July 08, 2006

We look so happy there. I think it's the messy hair. Haha. We wouldn't look half as happy as we do, otherwise. Ooh, maybe messy-haired people are happier. Hur. Then Sarah would be the chirpiest thing alive. Right, theory clearly wrong.
I wanna go biking again. And wakeboarding. And I want chicken wings from Lagoon. I also want East Coast to move inland and be less far, and easty. It is incredibly far. Who wants to live in the East anyway. Insane. Too much sun, sand, sea. Which is nice but you know. Far.

I think I want to blade again too. Am fit, healthy, adrenalin junkie. Ha. I'm on a roll hahaha I just bladed yesterday, and on Wednesday. Where Yonghui fell, and got herself a bloody knee. I hope it has semi-healed. She is hilarious she blades like an elephant I've never seen anything like it. And Bishan Park has too many rocky road things. And bridges. So many bridges for what ?! No water below anyway. Stupid. See, East Coast better. East Coast should hurry up and haul ass nearer Bishan.
On a (tragic) side-note, I have cramps. They are killing me. My life is over.
|
FROM BLOWN SPEAKERS
ARCHIVES
|