| |
Tuesday, July 04, 2006for you, a thousand times over
I'm on a mission ! I've lists to exhaust, movies to be watched, books to be read. Intellectual pursuits ! Hahaha, I'm so pleased. I've accomplished things ! The Kite Runner was brilliant, everyone should go read it ! It is POWERFUL. And I re-read A Little Princess ! I love the book, it's right up there with Little Women. I told Yash about it, and sad creature that she is, she gave me a look, I bet she thought it was trash HAHA. It is PUFFIN CLASSICS okay. I can't believe she's never read it. Actually, I bet Yonghui has never read it too. Hoho. And A Long Way Down was not bad, I like Nick Hornby, he's funny. I think I go through books too fast. I ought to go slower. Oh yeah, like with Emma. It's been a month or so, and I'm still halfway through. It is an awful book. Okay it's not awful, I just can't stand it it's extremely boring Jane Austen is a big fan of thought monologues and, the weather. She is secretly trashy okay she just covers it up with a lot of scenery description. I also can lor.Oh, I am also very pleased because yesterday I ate 17 sticks of satay at Boon Tat Street. It was yummy ! And I am obese. Anyway, I watched The Pianist, and Remember the Titans. Fab. I like. A lot. Captain Wilm Hosenfeld, Marjorek, Henryk, Gerry Bertier, Julius Campbell and Sunshine Bass :) If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? <3 Videoezy. And Borders. And Satay. Clearly, I have a big heart.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
FROM BLOWN SPEAKERSARCHIVES
June 2006
|