Monday, June 19, 2006

the good, the bad & the ugly.

I AM BACK (:

My school officially starts on 21 August. WHY ?! Everyone else starts on 7 August. And we have to go through medical checkups too. Haha I think they're scared we'll plop and die halfway through the course. Which would be quite funny. Not funny-funny, like you know, if it actually happens. Then it wouldn't be funny. And I wouldn't be laughing, because I'd be a bit dead and dead people can't talk. Or laugh.

Yesterday Yash & I watched BUSTER KEATON ! (That's how they say his name ! With the exclamation mark ! Buster Keaton just doesn't cut it.) It was not bad, the Blue Grassy Knolls were pretty good, but I was waiting for them to start singing. Which, of course, never happened. We decided we like non-silent movies better. And then, stupidly, we decided to venture to Concourse area, and sat around waiting for the next performance. Astroboy with 3cm long dimples ON BOTH CHEEKS appeared. Was completely horrifying. His voice wasn't all that bad. We just couldn't look him in the face. His eyebrows were spasming, and the pained expression ! Hahaha, he looked like he wanted to pee/crap in his pants. Note to self: must never name kid _____.

Fever has subsided ! Throat has soothed ! Nose ! is still leaking !
But. I am going blading tomorrow. At East Coast Park. Which is about ten thousand miles from Bishan.

djg buster. says:
eh we just blade along and eat can ?
djg. street dance says:
?! that's possible?
djg buster. says:
yah why not
djg. street dance says:
blade and eat at the same time /
djg buster. says:
you blade with YOUR HANDS AH ?!?!?!?

This typing is quite exhilarating I haven't typed this much in awhile. Whee.
Good night, world (:

Comments: Post a Comment